A Kidnaping Story.


1-year-old was last month apahuta fast. Abduction after the ransom was asked for his family. The fast
sesame knowingly come out from the hijackers seizing! 


Imtiaz Ahmed's Boy sixth grade. The post was fast. This is an old school students who kaptanabajarera. In 01 of the 11 December event. I get it. Social science test the next day. I read everything fast. It is matched to fit the mother from holiday. During half time.Home - majaharula portrayed by a primary school adjacent field. Start the game. The game was fast friends with Muhit (pseudonym) phuphato the Anik Chowdhury. The 6 - and 7-year-old with the young pamceka months of their identity. In that respect jamiyeche malitolara small chelepuledera with Anik. In particular, with the idea fast. The game is in the afternoon at
three o'clock. 36 runs the team jetaya fast.Anik I said, 'fast, you have to go today, I'll show ayakuriyamera fish and kabutara.Muhith to be with us. ' Ayakuriyamera fish and kabutarera very drunk fast. I knew it without Anik. I knew, his proposal will be agreed to fast safely. Haloo so. I go to a recovery procedure by executing a bath, not with anything outside of El cheleta. I raonaka day, it was business sirajauddaula terao not found anything. 

Dhalapurera trip 
Anik I have had esei fast, no Muhith. He asks, 'Can not Muhith? Anik said, 'Muhith gone with her mother. ' 
Rikasaya basala they hold. Anik go fast, but I did muthophona number. I know that, I know that - that the thousands of questions. Fast rattle all the time. This law, passed in several paumchala Commissioner galira the end of the corridor, fifth floor of a tidy house. I found the book caratalaya. I told dhukei fast, 'Muhith Where?' Anik said, 'There are some around. I will come back. You are here baso, juice eat. ' I long to wait after drinking juice fast. Anik wife and their three - four month old child, not the exception, and anyone found basataya. Ayakuriyamera was cut short when the fish was amazing barnila of all kabutara. But even that does not appear Muhit. In the meantime it. Check the next day. The exemption was not phirale late! Anik was that fast again, 'I, Muhith Where? It is late going. I was phiraba. ' Balatei I discovered that I was anikake fast! The dye rebuke like man, 'khabaradara, and a balabi not!' There was room to tell him that tenehimcare. It was a brilliant sharp knife! I know that the threats, crying - no noise when it landed. ' Fast was utterly defeated. Crying - not the question of noise. His words, 'I just started - I think abbura parachila! But I kamdachilama not. ' 
Anik and his wife pichamora the fast hands tied with phelala orana. Quantity must be one of the first two bamdhala by Anik. Bhulala not need legs. So thick it was hard Scotch tape. Then she asked to lie down siyamake room to move the center of the box khatatara matterss the deck. The back deck and matterss bichiye it. I think the time is fast parachila, 'breathing was very difficult.' 

Real Adventures 
Does the prisoner fast. After some time has passed, he is accustomed. Thinking, at all costs, to go out. Edit hit him with so many legs does a hell. Anik peyei run out of words.Hisahise throat threatened him, 'we know it sounds!' Then it was quiet fast. It's cold outside, but does gheme down - he neye ekakara. Does with only a bit of wind coming down. 'The head was then calculated. I hit it again later does. Does not respond. The sound of it, loudly than ever. He does not even respond. The sound went away for awhile. Make sure it - I do not have anyone! ' Fast doubts. 
Dissipation, good luck with the opportunities carry out sweat! That is due to open in ghamera skacatepa. Try to stay out of the hands together - so I figure that it phelala fast. Khulatei teeth with Scotch tape in hand, he started to open the knot. I opened it!The legs, also free. Then? Listen I was fast, 'hands - feet down after stopping at the top of the thelate looked back. Thelate thelate patatanata does not move a bit. The place that I got out of it. Were found in the back. But the pain in the head and not ghamalama.I stuck my head straight latch. He knew, from inside to enter if they can not easily. The bathrooms in each room to check it out. I could not begin. Home around it. Find it out of the way. ' But that has not pathai! A little way out of it fast. Potato and onion in the kitchen. Chure to give them my window. Nicei several shops, pedestrian advice. It was the goal. The child - kaccara lark, I did not look the same. My phone has fast muthophone tataksane Anik, 'If you want to save the boy is along 0. If you do not agree to kalai artifice or more a part of the body should be forwarded to your son. ' Sunei hands - it sirajauddaulara cold feet. Anxious wife just said, 'I have a son. Play in one place. Do not worry, I'll see. ' But I do not think you can do it! Unstable in tears. 
Either the fast neck still crying, 'Save me! It has me kidanyapa. All! ' Approximately one hour after the call is not anyone paumchala his ears! What is it fast! They could not find a pen and paper. Two small note Write, 'I said kidnapped. They review. Save me! ' My father muthophona number below. When the potatoes are done to write notes with muriye chure marala street. Kuriye it was a fall in the dhalapura days! Encompass the basata! 

Mother's chest fast 
It was two o'clock in Dhaka city police found the boy's mother returned to raonaka hours. Balachilena the moment, the 'after me, I do not get the boy back! I was lost in my knowledge to catch up! 'Anik Chowdhury has been arrested dhalapurera the home.Bhirabhatta dhukechila he was looking after. I think not, I think it will come fast. Each case, the kidnapping and ransom. They came out of his wicked act earlier news.Sirajauddaula hopes, 'returned the boy, but this can not convict Neither should any harm. Proper bicarai our desire. ' 
The Dipu Number Two - How fast the fans? Children and suggestions for my 'mother - not the father can not go anywhere. Not even familiar with. The danger is parei, then head to keep cool. 'Thinking, taught speech? I do not! 

Exemption from plunder way 
Stop the abduction of children and apahuta it? The direction of the business of media and public relations department of Dhaka Metropolitan Police Md upakamisanara police.Masudura Rahman. 
 abductor can not keep my eyes.l The eyes might recognize him at apaharanakarira understand the apahuta breathed. In a word, the apaharanakarike cinaleo can not understand it. 
 apaharanakarira that the arrangement will continue.l It bhikatima and bhikatimera mother - parents, relatives - everyone applies. 
 abductor will understand the mentality.l Perhaps it is to get children to understand velocity. But parents should try to understand. The main and first responsibility of rakhatai bhikatimake safely. The ransom money should not implicate digit is also a bagibatandaya. 
 Do not try to be unnecessary for the runaway.l Satabhaga to be sure before runaway. 
 parents to be sure, with children who are walking.l The offender is coming out lately have been more central. 
 Where children are, and should remain, with the car - but the mother - father should be informed at all times.l

No comments: